Monday 21 November 2011

Precious in so many ways.

All 4 sisters flying in Thursday morning. :-) because she will be pleased to see them, though it will be a bit harder for dad and me (we can't feed them ready meals and sandwiches which is what we've been living on!) but it will be worth it for her.

Again she's a little weaker today but still managing to talk/respond. Lots of visitors today, and while it's lovely that everyone wants to come and see her, I only got about an hour with her today :-( but she managed to say to me 'I'm going to miss you, you were so precious to me' which was so special to hear :-D

She's definitely staying put in hospice for now, apparently she told consultant on the ward round that she wanted to stay and the nurse in charge this afternoon told us that they, like us, think she is deteriorating quite fast.

I feel oddly empty inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment