Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spring? Must be that time again...

...yes, that time when I don't bother putting my trainers away properly because they're constantly on my feet. The time when I become OBSESSED with my Runkeeper stats ('second fastest 5-7km run? What do you mean second fastest? Of course I wasn't faster back in summer 2013 when I'd just spent a week trekking on a mountain and then came down with gastroenteritis and lost several kilos...')

So yes, the London 10K is less than 3 weeks away. And naturally I would be eternally grateful for your support. More than that, so would everyone at the wonderful Promise to Amalia team who never, ever stop working to try and improve the lives of children in Sri Lanka -yes, really. Our latest venture is educational sponsorship to enable a child to complete their education when they might not otherwise be able to afford to. We are hopeful that it will make a HUGE difference to some smart kids who just need one chance.

Please click here. You know you want to. Please.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment