Friday 21 September 2012

Any Other Party

So I'm pretty sure I deserve the Bad Blogger Award 2012 (or maybe just the Absent Blogger Award 2012) and worst of all this isn't even a blog post, it's simply a redirect. Last week I (wo)manned up and on Friday night I took myself off to Any Other Party, the fabulous social gathering organised by the girls at Any Other Woman. The only person I'd met before was the gorgeous Gemma and I was beyond nervous about meeting everyone else because I knew they'd all be COOL and FUNNY and SMART. Turns out- yes they were, but somehow I still felt like I belonged. Anna K, in particular, it was a delight to meet. And of course Rebecca.
More about the evening over at Any Other Woman: http://anyotherwoman.com/2012/09/any-other-party-the-london-edition/ that's me in photo number 6, laughing like a loon with Rebecca (no idea what at). Thanks so much ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment